Maintenance Assistant (Full-Time)
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Help maintain the appearance and upkeep of our Delmanor residences
- Ensure the property is clean and safe from hazards.
- Make basic repairs and report more serious issues to the Environmental Services Manager
What you bring:
- Some knowledge of commercial and/or residential maintenance
- One year’s experience as an environmental/maintenance assistant is an asset but not required
- Flexibility – shifts will start at either 7 am or 12 pm and could vary
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday, potentially weekend shifts
- Varying Shifts from 7am to 3pm or 10am to 6pm
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted or free food
- One location